Blooming Blossoms NutriTech
Price: $ 25.00
Bacteria which break free insoluble reserves of locked up phosphorus in agricultural soils.
BioNatural NutriTech® is a mixed culture liquid formulation of phosphate solubilizing species of Azotobacter and Bacillus. Phosphate solubilizing bacteria in BioNatural NutriTech® can solubilize insoluble phosphates by growing competitively on rhizosphere.
Since plants cannot absorb phosphates in insoluble forms, certain microorganisms can solubilize these chemically fixed insoluble phosphates and make them available to plants. BioNatural NutriTech® is one such phosphate solubilizing biofertilizer, which can solubilize insoluble phosphates and serve to reduce the usage of harmful chemical fertilizers. Cost benefit and surplus productions are other advantages of using BioNatural NutriTech.
- BioNatural NutriTech supplies 10 to 15 kg/ha of “P” to plants.
- Solubilizes insoluble phosphates in the soil.
- Enriches soil microflora.
- Does not leave any residues and thus is environment friendly and eco-safe.
- Improves soil structure, fertility and soil aeration.
- Overall increase in crop production due to adequate supply of phosphates.
- Conservation of nitrogenous and phosphatic inputs.
Mode of Action :
The dormant forms of Azotobacter & Bacillus on reaching the soil, germinate to produce a fresh batch of active cells. These active cells grow and multiply rapidly by utilizing the carbon source in the soil or from root exudates. During their growth, they fix atmospheric nitrogen and solubilize insoluble phosphates in the soil, which the plants absorb. PGPS (auxins, gibberellins and cytokinins), “B” group vitamins and antifungal metabolites are additional benefits of the package.
Dosage for different crops
- For food crops & oil seeds: Dilute 100 ml of BioNatural NutriTech in 20 gallons of water. Spread the emulsion over 1 acre.
- For cash crops & vegetables: Dilute 100 ml of BioNatural NutriTech in 20 gallons of water. Spread the emulsion over 2 acres.
- For horticultural crops: Dilute 250 ml of BioNatural NutriTech in 50 gallons of water. Spread the emulsion over 2 acres.
- For soil broadcasting: Mix 100 ml with 50 kgs of cowdung and 5 kgs of rock phophate. Moisten the mixture and cover it. Mixing should be done in shade. After 1 hour broadcast the mixture over 1 acre
Packing Size: 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1 Liter (1000ml) and 5 litres (5,000 ml)
* All microbial products should be added to the tank last after all other inputs have been diluted. Apply in the late afternoon. Do not exceed 60 psi.
Factors influencing field results of BioNatural NutriTech
- Nitrogen fixation by BioNatural NutriTech microbes in enhanced in presence of Ca, Mg, Fe and Mo.
- BioNatural NutriTech microbes provide plant growth promoting substances which improve growth of the crop. So it is necessary to maintain the soil in optimum nutritional status.
- BioNatural NutriTech is compatible with most of the micro-nutrients, fungicides and insecticides in tank mix concentrations. However, a jar test is recommended for testing.
- BioNatural NutriTech is also compatible with sea-weed extracts as they are a good source of alginates or gums
- BioNatural NutriTech is also compatible with useful vitamins and plant hormones.
- BioNatural NutriTech microbes can grow at temperatures between 15 to 40 °C. Below 15°C it is better to use protein hydrolysates for boosting absorption by the plant cells.
- BioNatural NutriTech provides useful plant growth promoting substances at a spontaneous rate on the roots.
- Bottle once opened should be used immediately.
- Do not mix BioNatural NutriTech with bactericides.
- Do not mix BioNatural NutriTech with highly acidic water [ ph< 5]
- BioNatural NutriTech is non-toxic to plants, animals and human beings.
- BioNatural NutriTech does not leave any harmful.
- BioNatural NutriTech can be used for organic.