Blooming Blossom Bioplin
Price: $ 23.00
Natural nitrogen captured from the atmosphere and converted to plant-available nitrogen in the root zone.
BioNatural Bioplin® is a liquid formulation, which is a blend of strains of Azotobacter. It contains efficient rhizosphere inhabiting, nitrogen fixing and plant growth promoter producing strains of Azotobacter.
Azotobacter also protects roots from other pathogens present in the soil. This liquid biofertilizer can be used for organic farming and contribute to eco-safe farming. Repeated use of liquid biofertilizers can decrease the use of nitrogen fertilizers by about 20 to 40%. These bacteria are in their dormant forms and are suspended in clay based liquid formulation. This product is effective on a wide range of soils under varying climatic conditions.
- Enhances growth of absorptive roots and induces drought tolerance.
- Protects plants from fungal infestation because of its property to secrete antifungal metabolites.
- It improves germination and boosts plant growth.
- Prevents soil erosion thereby improving soil structure and fertility.
- Supplements 50-55 kgs of N/ ha, thus contributing to cost-benefit ratio.
- As viable populations of bacteria are maintained for 3 to 4 weeks, the growth stimulants secreted by Azotobacter in the rhizosphere are spontaneously absorbed by the roots. This saves on the use of costly plant growth promoting stimulants which are absorbed almost instantaneously by the plants.
- The effects of BioNatural Bioplin application are sustaining
- Improves the quality and keeping quality of the yield.
- Minimum 20% increase in yield.
- Being environment friendly, does not disturb ecological balance.
- It does not leave any harmful residues.
Mode of Action: The dormant forms of Azotobacter on reaching the soil, germinate to produce a fresh batch of active cells. These active cells grow and multiply rapidly by utilizing the carbon source in the soil or from root exudates. During their growth, they fix atmospheric nitrogen and solubilize insoluble phosphates in the soil, which the plants absorb. PGPS (auxins, gibberellins and cytokinins), “B” group vitamins and antifungal metabolites are additional benefits of the package.
Dosage for different crops
- For food crops & oil seeds: Dilute 100 ml of BioNatural Bioplin in 20 gallons of water. Spread the emulsion over 1 acre.
- For cash crops & vegetables: Dilute 250 ml of BioNatural Bioplin in 50 gallons of water. Spread the emulsion over 2 acres.
- For horticultural crops: Dilute 500 ml of BioNatural Bioplin in 100 gallons of water. Spread the emulsion over 4 acres.
- For Transplanting: Dilute 15 ml of BioNatural Bioplin with 1 gallonre of water. Dip the roots of seedlings in this mixture for 20 minutes & transplant as usual.
Packing Size: 100 ml, 250ml, 1 Liter (1,000 ml) and 5 litres (5,000 ml)
* All microbial products should be added to the tank last after all other inputs have been diluted. Apply in the late afternoon. Do not exceed 60 psi.”
Factors influencing field results of BioNatural Bioplin
- Nitrogen fixation by BioNatural Bioplin microbes in greatly enhanced in presen ce of Carbon. Lack of organic matter in the soil is the chief inhibiting factor in the spread of Azotobacter.
- BioNatural Bioplin microbes provide plant growth promoting substances which improve growth of the crop. So it is necessary to maintain the soil in optimum nutritional status.
- Root exudates influence the growth & N-fixing capacity of Azotobacter in the rhizosphere. Organic acids & sugars in the root exudates serve as a source of carbon.
- BioNatural Bioplin is compatible with most of the micro-nutrients, fungicides and insecticides in tank mix concentrations. However, a jar test is recommended for testing.
- BioNatural Bioplin is also compatible with sea-weed extracts as they are a good source of alginates or gums
- BioNatural Bioplin is also compatible with useful vitamins and plant hormones.
- BioNatural Bioplin microbes can grow at temperatures between 15 to 40 °C. Below 15°C it is better to use protein hydrolysates for boosting absorption by the plant cells.
- BioNatural Bioplin provides useful plant growth promoting substances at a spontaneous rate on the roots.
- Bottle once opened should be used immediately.
- Do not mix BioNatural Bioplin with bactericides.
- Do not mix BioNatural Bioplin with highly acidic water [ ph< 5]
- BioNatural Bioplin is non-toxic to plants, animals and human beings.
- BioNatural Bioplin does not leave any harmful
- BioNatural Bioplin is ideal for organic or conventional use.